Páginas

lunes, 18 de febrero de 2013

LOVE♥

     DEFINITION OF LOVE 

Love is a universal concept concerning the affinity between beings

Love is deep affection towards a person and is not limited to mankind but to all those who may develop emotional ties

 Love is the most beautiful thing a person can live, feeling that God Almighty has given us to share with the person we love.
  
                       HISTORY OF LOVE 

 There was once a small island where all the feelings lived: Joy, Sadness, Vanity. Wisdom, Love and others.One day warned the inhabitants of this island, which is going to be flooded. Love really scared, worried that all the feelings were saved. The warned everyone: "Flee ... the island will
  be flooded ... flee ".Everyone ran and boarded boats to go up to a very high mountain. Love alone did not, he wanted to be a little more on the island.
When water is getting closer, he ran to get help.
He watched the Wealth and said "take me with you Wealth: Wealth and said," I can not, my boat is full of gold and silver and you're not going to fit. "
Vanity happened then and Love asked:
"Vanity take me with you?" , And vanity said. "I can not, because you're going to mess my new boat."
Sadness happened then, and said, "Sadness I can go with you?" Sadness and said, "Oh baby, I'm so sad that I'd rather go alone."
He went to Joy, but the joy was so glad that he did not see the Love
Now desperate to find out who would die drowned, Love began to mourn. He then spent a boat and said "! Upload Love, I will take you". And Love rose.
Being in the top of the mountain, Love asked Wisdom: "Wisdom, Who was the boat that brought me here?And Wisdom said Weather.
Love replied: Weather?, But why only time I would bring?.
Wisdom and answered, "Because only time can help to understand a great love."

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario